Running out the door without breakfast will leave you reaching for some poor decisions a few hours later. Fuel up and make this 2 minute concoction the night before, so your ready to go in the wee morning hours. This recipe is packed with protein and fiber, making the perfect match to keep you running peak performance until your next meal. This is a Gluten-Free option for those concerned, and is a family favorite for both the big and little humans in your household!
- 1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 banana, SUPA RIPE (mash well)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Shake of Salt
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- Optional: 1/4 cup raisins
- Optional: 1/4 cup walnuts
- Add banana to a mason jar and mash well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator over night (4-6 hours minimum).
- In the morning... take out and enjoy!!