Looking for a simple and delicious snack? The sweet and salty combination of roasted sweet potato chips is the perfect transition from processed "Lays" chips to plant based whole foods for a healthy snack. A good source of VitaminA and beta-carotene for healthy skin and vision, and fiber important to regulate digestion and keep you feeling full until your next meal.
I especially love sweet potatoes because it fulfills my cravings I get for carbs and sweets... But instead of processed foods like breads or cookies, this snack is loaded with fiber, nutrients and complex carbohydrates that ALWAYS does the trick to satisfy any craving!
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp (Drizzle) of coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Wash your sweet potato. Peel the skin and slice into thin layers with a sharp knife.
- Toss in a large mixing bowl with coconut oil (make sure its melted to easily drizzle). Add fresh rosemary and toss to coat.
- Layer sweet potato on a baking pan in an even layer. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Flip each chip and continue cooking an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove chips from the oven and let cool completely.