Thinly sliced Bosc Pears hold up well when lightly sautéed with balsamic vinegar, sliced red onion and placed over a large bed of spinach and sprinkled with sliced almonds and raisins. The perfect combination of sweet & savory with a nice mix of textures.
- 2 Large Bosc Pears, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup craisins (or any dried fruit: Raisins, Dates, Apricots)
- Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-5 Large Handfuls of Spinach
- Saute red onion and sliced Bosc Pears for 5 minutes. Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar and continue cooking until pears are slightly soft.
- Pour pear mixture over a bed of mixed spinach leaves and sprinkle raw (or toasted) sliced almonds and craisins.