This recipe is my favorite because it takes no time at all, tastes delicious and is high in protein with some fiber rich carbs. It's just TWO ingredients with a flavor of cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect for breakfast, but I also love these as a meal anytime of the day. Using whole eggs (yes yolks included) provides essential amino acids that help stimulate muscle synthesis. They're rich in vitamin D too - a vitamin that acts as a hormone in our body that most americans are deficient in. Enjoy these luscious banana pancakes for their ease, taste, and overall nutrition profile. Click below to watch the "Quik+Dirty" version how to make them:
- 1/2 banana
- 2 whole eggs, organic if possible
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut oil
- Mash 1/2 banana really well in a small bowl.
- Add 2 whole eggs, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Whisk very well about 30-60 seconds until very well combined.
- Add coconut oil to a pan on medium-high heat.
- Dollop your mix into small circles and allow to cook evenly on each side.
- Serve with sliced banana or blueberries on top.