Need a super easy meal to make and serve throughout the week in lunches, dinners, heck even a snack if you really wanted? This is a go-to meal that your entire family will love (especially if they love "buffalo sauce"). Just 2 ingredients, and less than 2 minutes to drop into the crockpot!
Crockpot Chicken Breast
- Chicken Breast (2-4)
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (1/2 -1 cup)
- Add chicken breast to the crockpot (2-4 breast)
- Pour 1/2-1 cup franks red hot sauce over the chicken breast.
- Put on high for 4 hours. In last 20 minutes or so, use a fork and shred the chicken up.
- Serve or store chicken to use in wraps, sandwiches, salads all week!
- Whole Grain Wrap with spinach, tomatoes, onion
- Whole Grain Sandwich with lettuce, tomato
- Salad with spinach/lettuce mix with cherry tomatoes, red onion, and any additional veggies