This Garlic Lemon Salmon was oh soo delicious and took under 15 minutes - so it's easy and you can do it! Fish (especially salmon) is fich in healthy omega-3 fats (DHEA being one of them) and is extremely important for cell function. This recipe is foolproof and a great way to get in these important nutrients into your week!Read more
Lemons are an essential in any kitchen for any kind of recipe. But to really kick start your day into high gear, add lemons to hot water to help wake up the internal organs, get the body moving and to naturally begin detoxifying the liver. Lemons have wonderful anti inflammatory, antoxidant and antibacterial properties. Drinking warm lemon water first thing in the morning also helps to get the bowels moving... Ditch the coffee for that fix and aim for a frothy mug of lemon water!
- Lemon (Squeeze 1/2 lemon into 8-16 oz water)
- Hot Water (or cold water if you are enjoying your lemon water throughout the day)
- Optional: Fresh grated Ginger, or dried ginger
- Optional: Cayenne Pepper (extra metabolism BOOST!)
- Optional: Honey, if you really feel you need that sweet substitution (raw, local honey is best!)
Just add your spices, lemon juice and water and stir. Enjoy!