YUM this easy peasy side dish is SO tasty and really takes those basic roasted vegetables to a whole new level! Meet the perfect combo of sweet, salty, starchy, with a perfect balance of acidity from fresh lemon.Read more
A simply delicious way to add vibrant color and nutrients like folate, iron, some protein, healthy fats and nutrients that prevent cancer and tumor cell growth. Add this healthy color and flavor to your dinner or lunch plate! I LOVE this combination of crunchy walnut pieces and naturally sweet flavors from the Bosc Pears.Read more
Thinly sliced Bosc Pears hold up well when lightly sautéed with balsamic vinegar, sliced red onion and placed over a large bed of spinach and sprinkled with sliced almonds and raisins. The perfect combination of sweet & savory with a nice mix of textures.
- 2 Large Bosc Pears, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup craisins (or any dried fruit: Raisins, Dates, Apricots)
- Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-5 Large Handfuls of Spinach
- Saute red onion and sliced Bosc Pears for 5 minutes. Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar and continue cooking until pears are slightly soft.
- Pour pear mixture over a bed of mixed spinach leaves and sprinkle raw (or toasted) sliced almonds and craisins.